We love giving our clients a new look to go with their high-performance sites.
The most recent recipient of a brand new look is Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour.
Here's what we have accomplished with the Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour site:
Have you ever heard someone say "the picture doesn't do it justice" when talking about their Grand Canyon pics? Well, it's true, there's nothing like being there as anyone who has visited the Grand Canyon can tell you.
So how do you best depict the grandeur and the massive vistas of Grand Canyon on the web?
Step 1: Use REALLY BIG images. Fill the viewer's screen with as much Canyon beauty as you can fit. (Oh, and still make the site fast as lightning.)
Of course, looking good and performing well are important. But content is important as well. That's why we fill the site regularly with articles and pages that will have the Grand Canyon traveller up to speed on myriad topics and things to know before they take a heli tour.
Speed, ease of use, chock full of excellent information about Grand Canyon, and optimized to dazzle visitors and search engines alike. That's how we roll at Brick Road!
Key Factors In Designing A Site That Performs
- The faster the better for search and visitors
- Elegant user interface - easy to use
- Perfectly mobile for all devices
- Chock full of relevant information about the Grand Canyon and things to do in and around the area (not just helicopter tours)
- Organized the way Google loves to see (and rank) websites
- Great links and testimonials showing social proof from past customers and sites around the web
The best way to experience it is to surf it! Check out Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour for yourself and, hey, maybe you'll be flying over the greatest canyon on Earth yourself one day!