How to Utilize Social Messaging Apps to Market Your Company’s Products and Services to Grow your Sales
In the past two decades, social media has proven to be highly advantageous for businesses. What once started as a simple experiment in communication has now evolved into technologically advanced platforms that plays an immense role in the day-to-day lives of people around the world.
Intended as a means of connecting in an online social setting, social media now allows businesses to connect and communicate information regarding their brand.
Best of all, this marketing tactic is free! If you want to market the products and services in which your company specializes, utilizing the messaging apps available through the social media platforms is sure to result in your achieving the highest levels of success.
What are Social Messaging Apps?
Social messaging apps – also referred to as “social messaging”, “chatbots”, and “chat applications” – are specially designed application platforms that enable communications between one or more entities, be it person to person, person to group, business to person, business to persons, or business to business.
The most popular apps are included with certain social media platforms; however, there are several social messaging apps that are now considered to be “standalone” or are part of an exceptionally broad platform that assists in providing updates to users, integrating artificial intelligent chatbots, accept payments, and/or engage in conversational-based commerce – which is often identified as “e-commerce through chat”.
What are the Most Popular Social Messaging Apps?
There are many different messaging apps in today’s virtual world that internet users utilize.
Examples include Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter direct messaging, Instagram direct messaging, Snapchat, and WeChat, which is based in China.
According to data, messaging apps are the most popular and widely used of any app available on any smartphone device. Consider the following:
- Each month, there are 1.3 billion internet users utilizing Facebook Messenger and approximately 8 billion messages are officially sent between people and businesses each month.
- There are 311 million active users on Snapchat each month. A total of 2.1 million snaps are sent each and every single minute of every single day.
- WhatsApp has a total of 1.5 billion active people that use it in more than 180 different countries. In the United States alone, the number of users is expected to grow to over 25 million by the year of 2021. To date, in excess of 3 million companies are now using the messaging app’s Business app. Over 55 billion messages are sent daily.
- WeChat has nearly 2 billion active monthly users and nearly 50 billion messages are sent each day on the social messaging app.
- Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and WeChat have more users than YouTube OR Facebook.
Ultimately, the final take on all of this information is that people are spending more time than ever before engaging in the art of messaging.
These people are your potential customers. In order to achieve higher sales with the products and/or services that your business offers, you must go to where the people are.
Not only do you have the capability of sending messages directly to your customers, you can utilize artificial intelligence in order to customize those messages so that you are able to enhance the value of the user experience.
In fact, most customers expect businesses of today to have a messaging platform that can be used for communication purposes. Half of all people claim that if a business has this type of platform, they are willing to invest in them by purchasing their products and/or services. If you have a desire to enhance your reputation, build your brand, and increase the amount of money that your company is making, it is imperative to utilize social messaging apps. In doing so, you will reap the following rewards:
- You will have the ability to create a line of communication with your customers.
- You will have the freedom and flexibility of delivering relevant information when the necessity or desire arises.
- It allows you to involve your employees, investors, and your customers in events that are occurring with your business.
- If you are looking to entice previous customers back to your business, messaging apps provide you the platform to do just that.
- You are able to provide customized, high-quality support and assistance to your customers.
If you are ready to take your business to a whole new level, social messaging apps will help. We can help, too! For more information,