Provide an Instant Boost to Your Business by Leveraging the Power of Facebook – Part 2
Thank you for continuing our series, Provide an Instant Boost to Your Business by Leveraging the Power of Facebook. Last week, we expounded on the fact that Facebook is considered to be THE dominant force in the ever-evolving world of social media networking.
The website currently has over one billion users. As a result of this fact, it has the potential to provide your business with an immense amount of worldwide interest.
You learned that the consumer holds ALL of the power on the social media platform because they navigate the platform based on their needs and interests.
This week, we will continue this series by expounding on the fact that the first thing that you will need to do in order to make the most of Facebook for your business is to set goals.
Begin with the End
When initiating the task of setting goals so that you may leverage the power of Facebook for your business, you must start with the end in mind. You must know and understand that which you truly want to achieve.
The following outlines common goals that you may choose from when attempting to harness the power of the social media platform:
- You may want to increase the brand awareness of your business and the overall favorability among consumers towards your business.
- You may want to generate a general level of “buzz” about your business so that you may learn more about what audiences are doing online and how they are spending their time online.
- You may want to develop a way that consumers may engage and interact with your brand that is considered to be meaningful and memorable.
- It may be that you want a method that will optimize the customer service of your business.
- If your business hosts special types of events and/or campaigns, you may need away to promote those activities.
- You may want to obtain customer insights as a proactive means to responding to changes and various types of opportunities that exist within your marketplace.
- Your business may need a means of driving traffic.
- You may want to boost the loyalty of your brand.
- Your business may need a way to receive instantaneous feedback from customers about the products and/or services that you offer.
Goals are objectives. In order to ensure that you have clearly objective goals, you must ensure that the goals that you set are measurable. This way, you have a means of determining if you have met your goals, as of yet.
The top examples of measurable goals include sales, traffic, and leads. You may also measure the search engine optimization, brand awareness, retention, customer engagement, and overall interaction of your business by using Facebook.
You may succeed in this endeavor by using Facebook Insights – a free tool that aids in measuring various statistics about your business.